Wednesday 7 February 2007

Pixie brooches

I have been running around in London all week end looking for polka dots fabrics to make new brooches...And except oilcloth, couldn't track any ! And after a look in "le quartier st Pierre" in Monmartre in Paris,( where i was told that it was too early in the season to find polka dots fabric in the shop: "it is not spring yet"), I ended up using bits and pieces i had left over...
If any of you know where i could find spring colors fabric with polka dots(in the UK or France), please help my ignorance!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Super duper cute! Have you posted any pics of your trip?

stéphanie said...

i didn't post any pictures:forgot the didgital camera at home, typical me!

Claire said...

Aww, bummer! Next time

Melissa said...

These are so adorable! They capture the promise of spring and the playfulness of pixiness (I know the latter is not a real word!). Sorry to hear about your polka dot fabric. The spring fabric is just coming out her in the States, I'll keep my eyes open for some Polka Dots.