Friday 2 November 2007

The stressed out fairy...


I am getting ready for my London fortnight with the spirit of xmas fair exhibition and The Country Living Fair , and i confess that i am really stressed out, trying to tie loose ends and not forgetting anything. London is a lovely city, but i know it is quite a difficult one regarding parking and all transports.

I will be on my stand (if I am not wandering around and doing my own christmas shopping: temptations ahead !) and as usual i will be with my paint brush writing anything you would like me to write on fairylike xmas baubles.

So if you want to celebrate a new baby, or your other half, i will be delighted to customize a bauble for you.
I will be on stand D139 (in the central alley near the champagne bar) at the Spirit of Xmas fair and D2A ( straight left after the main entrance) at the Country Living fair.Impatient to be there!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Bonjour! As usual, these are darling!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck at the fair I'm only sorry that I won't be able to attend but I do look forward to reading all about it here on your blog after the event.

Anonymous said...

Your work is just gorgeous. I love every piece! Jennifer